Addie got to meet some more of her cousins this weekend! From left to right: Kaydee 2 1/2 months, Addison 5 months, and McKenzie 9 months. She was bummed the twins (who were also born this summer) were not there, but she will get to meet them at Christmas time.

And finally after much fussing, hand biting, and drooling, Addison's two bottom teeth have made their debut! She doesn't appreciate my efforts to get a picture of them, so this one, which so beautifully demonstrates her drooling expertise, will have to do for now.
2 comments:
Kristin,
I found that EVEN to open their month to look at the teeth was a BIG ordeal.
Ah, what a beautiful baby...
That picture of Addie makes me think of that song by Motley Crue, I can't remember the name, but it goes, "You know I'm a drooler, but my heart's of gold . . ." Anyways, those are some cute babies you Martineau's have.
R.
Post a Comment